This brand new provision is available as a stand-alone service through us, or as a discounted package alongside your print translation.
We have teamed up with one of the UK’s leading voice agencies and recording studio facilities which means you will benefit from the following:
- Access to years of experience in creating voiceovers, subtitles, phrase-synched and lip synched videos and any other format your video + audio or audio-only projects require.
- Broadcast quality audio, edited (de-breathed) and delivered as a smooth narrative as per script*
- Very comfortable and cooled recording studios which benefit from natural daylight and a large outdoor patio for those much-needed breaks
- Access to a second recording studio on site if simultaneous recordings are required to speed up turnaround time for multi-language projects
* Standard file format is 16 bit / 48 KHZ mono WAV, but we can supply different formats on request. Files are delivered via WeTransfer.
As well as this fantastic recording studio facility in Manchester city centre, we have access to a comprehensive network of voiceover professionals who are native speakers.
We are happy to provide you with free voice samples, so please do not hesitate to get in touch to receive these straight away, along with a tailored quote to record your books into any of the following languages:
- Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal)
- Spanish (Spain and Latin America)
We very much hope to have the pleasure of working on your audio book projects soon and remain at your disposal should you require any more information on this service.